Saturday, September 27, 2008

How long before retin-a starts to clear up acne

« ...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....
...You can actually ask your dermatologist for a list on the best herbal treatments that there are against acne. But for the most part, it is actually the selection process that would take time. This is because there are many herbal treatments that you can choose from. Of course, the professional opinion of your dermatologist would be very much appreciated in this aspect....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...However as research shows that 80% of people get acne during their teenage years and some adults continue to get acne for years and even decades afterwards. So it is worth looking to see whether changes in diet can cure the outbreaks of acne which are such a pain, literally and psychologically, to so many millions of people. My own experience as an acne sufferer showed that overhauling your diet can have very dramatic effects in improving your acne problem....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best kind of acid peel for acne marks, does retin-a dry up glands that produce acne, rosewood oil for acne

No comments: